I HAVE PERSONALLY DONE THIS AND IT WORKS!!
This is a REALLY awesome deal if you shop at Whole Foods! You are saving 50% off on a $20 Gift Card. THIS DEAL IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! If you actaully live in Austin, TX or nearby Austin then you can score an even better deal that I will outline below!! If you don’t currently have a twitter account, they are really easy to open and are great for deals.
(CONFIRMED to work for everyone, you do not have to be in Austin, TX)Instructions:1. Sync your AMEX card to your Twitter account by going here: sync.americanexpress.com/twitter2. Tweet the following from that same account: #AmexAustin10 (CLICK HERE to tweet automatically)
3. At the top of your twitter account click on the @ CONNECT button at the top (pircuted above) and check to make sure you got the following confirmation message:
” _____ thx for enrolling in #AmexAustin10 offer. Spend w/ synced Card & receive credit. See terms: aexp.co/Cmw”
Here is a print screen of mine:
4. CLICK HERE and go to the Whole Foods website, which is based out of Austin, TX, and purchase the $20 GC using your now Twitter synced AMEX card
5. Check your registered email and you should receive the following 2 emails:
- Whole Food Market: Gift certificate $20 / Receipt from Whole Foods
- AMEX: You Synced. You Tweeted. You Saved.
Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in _____, you
saved $10.00 on your purchase at an Austin retailer. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.
Here is a print screen of my emails (I just did this deal this morning 3/10 at 9:35 AM EST and used my gmail account):
$10 off any purchase (in-store and online)
$10 off $50 purchase (in-store only)Buy a $75 gift card and immediately & receive: 3 confirmation emails
1. $10 off Tweet #AmexAustin10
2. $20 off @WholeFoods, Tweet #AmexWholeFoods, get $20 back 1x on next $75+ store pur w/synced Amex Card! QtyLtd,
3. $10 off Link > Like > Love here! Facebook promoSo that is $40 off a $75 Gift Card if you do the deal in Austin, TX.