twitter facebook RSS feed contact me

*HOT* 612 Points from Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Codes!

by One Frugal Chick on 05/04/2012

UPDATE: It appears that huggies pulled the codes after so many people redeemed them :(

WOW! You can currently get  a total of 612 points Huggies Enjoy the Ride points from the 18 codes below!  I just entered them all and every one is good! There have been $5 Starbucks cards for as little as 375 points in the past, so grab your points now and cash in later!

Please note:  These will not work if you have already entered them in your account.

• JXBQX-LWHPP-HPPGB 34 pts.
  • LNXBX-DXTSH-BSPGB 34 pts.
  • BBWSJ-TDHDT-PTPGB 34 pts.
  • BBWTN-CMZRL-PPPGB 34 pts.
  • BCXWH – SFFSF- ZSPGB 34 pts.
  • BBWZZ – RTRRH-SKPGB 34 pts.
  • BBMKJ-CWQWD-GZPGB 34 pts.
  • BBQCX- GGQBX- SSPGB 34 pts.
  • BCBCK -PXQNK-KGPGB 34 pts.
  • BCBHC- JXSNF-TWPGB 34 pts.
  • BBXJG- QPMKN-NQPGB 34 pts.
  • BCPJC  JBXGD  PCPGB 34 pts.
  • BBLWG  BKMQL  SNPGB 34 pts.
  • BCXMX GGJWZ WFPGB 34 pts.
  • BCWPP SDLLF SFPGB 34 pts.
  • BCCBD-JBCTB-HFPGB 34 pts.
  • ZQQGS-FLRLM-XBPGB 34 pts.
  • RZMRR-QFZNP-WGPGB 34 pts.

Thanks Raking in the Savings!

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Chautel J. May 4, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I LOVE you for this!!! Thanks!! If only they had diapers as a reward!! LOL

Donna May 4, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Zippeee! Thanks Natasha!

Shaela Haney May 4, 2012 at 3:26 pm

tHANK YOU!!!!!!!

Jenn May 4, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Thank you so much! Their website is kind of slow right now, but these are going to make it so worth it! :) :)

PreciousMoon May 4, 2012 at 3:56 pm

This is one of my fave posts from you, partly b/c it is so random and makes me wonder, What in the world…where did she get these…, and also b/c you seem to have such good timing, like you’re in sync with me! See, I no longer need to purchase diapers and the Huggies Reward account was floating in the back of my mind, as I was thinking about the small # of points left on my account. I had won a Crocs $25 gift card on this site on the instant win before, but now I have enough points to redeem a prize!

Ellen May 4, 2012 at 4:05 pm

It let me enter the first 5, and now it’s starting to say “Congratulations…0 points have been added to your account!” Is there a limit on how many you can enter in a day?

rachel May 4, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Yeah, none of them gave me any points. Just wasted time.

leanne May 4, 2012 at 4:19 pm

It gave me the “0 points have been added” on 3 of your codes… and when I tried to re-enter them it said that they have already been used. Bummer.. maybe their site is messed up.

Susan P May 4, 2012 at 4:51 pm

They’re not giving the points away anymore. They found out people were entering these codes and shut it down

Sherry May 6, 2012 at 8:19 am

Huggies adjusted my account and took all of the points away! They offered a one time 25 point code. HUGE bummer Huggies! Thx anyhow OFC.