Hi Frugal Chicas!I’ve been getting into nail art this year and here is a fun design I’m sharing today…Converse Nai;s.
My inspiration was this great channel on YouTube by Cutepolish.
1. I painted all my nails 2 coats of pink.
2. With the striper do a white outline on the nail tip. (Like a french tip)
3. Fill it in with the white polish.
4. Make 3 silver dots down each side of nail with a pen or bobby pin.
5. Make laces with the white striper.
6. With a toothpick dot some black on top of the silver. (They should be smaller dots.)
7. Make a black stripe across the top with the striper.
8. I just did my 3 middle fingers. Make sure it’s dry before you clear coat.
Isn’t that super fun! I love a cute pink converse…Wouldn’t turquoise be cool too? Try it!
Make sure to check out Fancy Frugal Life for more of my Nail Art Tutorials!