twitter facebook RSS feed contact me

*SUPER HOT* Print 10 of Each High Value Kellogg’s $1.50/1 Coupons!!

by One Frugal Chick on 11/30/2012

THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE TO PRINT :)

These coupons are still printing a whopping 10 times each per computer!! Yes you can print any of the coupons pictured above 10 times per computer. I would definietly print these now and save them for a sale. The keebler crackers should go on sale at your local grocery stores in the next few weeks bcause of the holidays. You can currently get over 500 FREE Points, which means you can grab 5 of the coupons above and print them 10 times each.

Kellogg's
Just click the banner above, sign up and enter the following codes:

Here is a list of codes currently available:

KFRFREEGROCERIES – 50 points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK – 20 points
ERESUNGANADORHOY – 50 Points
TAKECAREOFYOU20P – 20 Points
MARIECLAIRE50PTS – 50 Points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 – 10 points
FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE – 25 points

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

christina November 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I was not able to print more than 2

Kim November 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm

So I purchased a bunch of these but I never had the option to print any of them I figured they just emailed them to me later of mailed me the coupons. How does this work? Where do I go to print them after I purchase them?

kathryn November 30, 2012 at 4:53 pm

You have to order them and then you get an email with a link to print. I think that they fixed whatever was allowing 10 prints because I printed 5 of the cereal and then it stopped and I was only able to print 2 each of the 3 other coupons. Try multiple computers maybe? ANY amount of $$$ coupons are great for me :)

gurty72 November 30, 2012 at 5:32 pm

So this may totally be overkill, but I just realized that off the same account and the same purchase, I can print them another 10 times if I use my other computer. Im not sure if Kelloggs realizes it or not.

gurty72 November 30, 2012 at 5:42 pm

OMGsh …. I guess I should take time to read OFC posts. Sorry. Just saw that you already mentioned that. TeeHee!!

roxy November 30, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I think they fixed it cause its only printing 2 now :(

One Frugal Chick November 30, 2012 at 7:40 pm

@Roxy, I am still printing out 10 at a time :)

Kim November 30, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Don’t know how you’re doing it, but kudos for you! I’m only able to get 2.

Donna November 30, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Kim – once you place the order of coupons, you can check your order status in your account and print directly from there. No need to wait for the emails to print.

I have one computer that allowed me to print 10 times per coupon order, but my other 2 computers only allowed me to print 2 times per coupon order. I think it has to do with how your computer was setup, and I don’t know what was setup differently from one of my computers that was printing 10 times.

One Frugal Chick November 30, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I’m using google chrome and and internet explorer, don’t know if that helps

One Frugal Chick November 30, 2012 at 8:58 pm

@Donna, also my Sister in law was only able to print 4 at one point, but then she placed an order again for the coupon and was able to print an additional 6 times, so either way it still is 10 times per computer, you just may have to place separate orders

LisaAnn November 30, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Worked for me at first and then when I placed another order I could only print 2 on one order and 3 on the other. Still very very happy…..thanks so much!!!

Kendle November 30, 2012 at 9:51 pm

it let me print 10 times, sometimes more (up to 13) of each coupon, but I did have to place a few orders. It wasn’t consistent. First only let me print two, ordered the coupon again, second time 7 prints, let me order the coupon again and printed another 4 times :) This is awesome! thanks

Kendle November 30, 2012 at 9:52 pm

oh I forgot to add that once you are not allowed to print anymore a big yellow exclamation mark will show up, so even if you see the grey box that says you viewed the offer, it doesn’t mean it is out of prints yet