twitter facebook RSS feed contact me

Labor Inducing Yoga Dance :)

by One Frugal Chick on 02/26/2013

So I am two days away from my due date (2/28), and this little girl doesn’t seem to be wanting to get out anytime soon. I saw this on one of my baby boards and decided to give it a try today. Hope it makes some of you giggle ;)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Jennifer J. February 26, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Oh My!! That was so funny, my favorite part was when she squatted down the first time….I thought the baby was going to fall out, she went sooo far down…lol :) Thanks so much for sharing!!

Brie - BreezyPinkDaisies February 26, 2013 at 8:48 pm

LOL that’s too funny. Good luck!

Erica February 26, 2013 at 9:18 pm

So funny! 2/28 was my due date last year! (She came a week early, though… sorry!) Hang in there!

Zosia February 26, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Wow…. Missed my huge belly but wouldnt exhange it now, i rather play and kiss my pricess! Soon you will be there too. Good luck Natasha! Take your time and enjoy those precious moments when you going to meet your baby!

Joanne February 26, 2013 at 11:56 pm

You are too funny, glad to see you are holding on to your sense of humor. Best wishes

Jodie February 27, 2013 at 6:29 am

My niece swears by a big bouncy exercise ball. Basically a lot of squatting without the akwardness. Warm not hot baths, intimate massage by the hubby, lots of laughter and family time with simple good food. God Bless You, your husband and your little daugher. I will be praying and sending good thoughts.

Ana February 27, 2013 at 9:19 am

Best of luck to your family Natasha!!!

Erin February 27, 2013 at 10:11 am

Funny! I remember the desperation of wanting to get that baby out!!! I hope you’re not working too hard. Relax as much as you can these last baby-free days. :)

Pamela February 27, 2013 at 10:25 am

I watched that video and thought of that baby in her belly…probably was like what the heck is going on out there! Haha!