twitter facebook RSS feed contact me

*SUPER HOT* LOTS OF FREEBIES ($50!) with ibotta at Target & Walmart + Money Maker!

by One Frugal Chick on 09/04/2013

UPDATE: DEAL IS OVER! They ended the promo early because so many people redeemed it.

Have you checked out the Ibotta App? It is currently available for Droids, tablets, iPhone or iPads! The Ibotta App is a free app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products in the store. The values of cash back is quite large too, in my opinion. For example, if you buy a box of Rice Krispie Treats you can get $1 in cash back through the Ibotta App. Pair this with sales and coupons and you are looking at lots of freebies & money makers.

So if you haven’t heard already there is a SUPER HOT deal using the ibotta app,  through September 9th, where you can grab freebies on toilet paper, paper towels, diapers & more!

Plus, if you are NEW to ibotta you will get an additional $10 making this a HUGE Money maker for you :)

You can do this deal at any of the participating retailers (they have a lot) but you can probably get the most out of it doing it at either Walmart or Target or a combination of the two. Currently ibotta has a bunch of overlapping deals which when combined with get you a lot of items for FREE! *One of the deals needs to be done on two different days, which is why there are two transactions (do one on each day).

Here’s what the deal will look like if you go to Walmart:

Viva Paper Towels 8 Pack $8.97
Cottonelle 6 Doubles Roll Pack $4.77
Scott Extra Soft Double Roll 12 Pack $5.97
Kleenex Hand Towels $2.67
Scott Natural Wipes $1.96
Cottonelle Wipes 10 count $0.97
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers $8.97
Huggies Natural Care Wipes $1.97
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 8.5 oz $2.27
Kleenex 3 Pack $4.47
Total = $42.99
Use the following coupons:
Use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupon from the 8/18 SmartSource insert or the $2/1 Huggies diapers coupon
Use the $0.50 Huggies wipes coupon or from the 8/18 SmartSource insert
Use the $1/1 Kleenex hand towels coupon
Use the $1/1 Viva paper towels coupon
Use the $1/1 Kleenex facial tissue coupon
Pay as low as $36.49 (if you have the $3 huggies coupon)

Transaction #2 to do on a different day:

Buy U by Kotex liners 18-ct $1.24
Buy Poise pantiliners, 24-ct $2.72
Total = $3.96
Use the $2/1 Poise Product coupon
Pay $1.96

Total out of pocket $38.45

Earn $1.50 back via Ibotta App for buying Huggies diapers (any variety – any size)
Earn $0.75 back via Ibotta App for buying Huggies wipes (40 ct or larger)
Earn $1.50 back via Ibotta App for buying Kleenex hand towels and Softsoap Brand
Earn $0.75 back via Ibotta App for buying Viva paper towels (6-pack or larger)
Earn $0.75 back via Ibotta App for buying Cottonelle Bath Tissue & Wipes
Earn $0.75 back via Ibotta App for buying Scott bathroom tissue (8-pack or larger)
Earn $1 back via Ibotta App for buying Scott cleansing wipes tub or refill (51 pk or larger)
Earn $1 back via Ibotta App for buying Kleenex facial tissue (3-pack or larger)
Earn $1.25 back via Ibotta App for buying Poise pads and liners (excludes 10-16 pk)
Earn $0.75 back via Ibotta App for buying U by Kotex tampons or pads (any size – any variety)
Earn $20 back via Ibotta App for buying 10 participating items in the Offers Bonus (click on “Bonuses”)

Total earned with Ibotta offers = $43

Which MAKES EVERYTHING FREE + $4.50 MONEY MAKER !

Plus, if you are a NEW ibotta user you will get an additional $10 making it a $14.50 Money Maker!!

*You couldalso price match the current Kmart Ad which has some of the paper products such as the Viva Paper Towels at ONLY $5

Here’s a picture of everything I got for FREE :)

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Vanessa September 4, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Do you have to open a paypal account to get the money?

One Frugal Chick September 4, 2013 at 12:58 pm

yes but you don’t have to add your bank account to it

Lisa September 4, 2013 at 3:25 pm

When I click on the coupon links, some of the values are lower than what you’re showing. Ex: Poise & U by Kotex are only for $1.00 each and both Kleenex coupons are only $.50 each. Do you need to subscribe to this site to get the higher value coupon? If this is the highest value I can get it will still be a good deal but not free. Approximately $1.18 out of pocket (still a great deal for all of that though!!).

One Frugal Chick September 4, 2013 at 6:34 pm

you have to “share” them for the higher values

Chloe September 5, 2013 at 12:55 am

Why does it have to be two transactions?

Donna September 5, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I don’t have these in my Ibotta account: Earn $2 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Hug Your Baby Bonus (click on “Bonuses”),
Earn $3 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Freshen Up Bonus (click on “Bonuses”), Earn $3 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Kitchen & Bath Bonus (click on “Bonuses”), and Earn $5 back via Ibotta App for buying items included in the Autumn Stock Up Bonus (click on “Bonuses”). How do I find them to add to my ibotta account?

One Frugal Chick September 5, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Donna they pulled the promo earlier today :( because too many people redeemed so they had to end it early

Donna September 5, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Oh bummer! Thanks for the great tips!

Lisa September 5, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I knew I should have stopped this morning! This irritates me that they pulled it though. I feel like if they’re going to put an expiration date on the bonuses then they should at least honor them. I’ve really liked ibotta but this is a definite dislike!

Donna September 7, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Happy to report that earlier in the comments I noted that I didn’t get these in my Ibotta account: Earn $2 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Hug Your Baby Bonus (click on “Bonuses”), Earn $3 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Freshen Up Bonus (click on “Bonuses”), Earn $3 via Ibotta App for buying the items included in the Kitchen & Bath Bonus (click on “Bonuses”), and Earn $5 back via Ibotta App for buying items included in the Autumn Stock Up Bonus (click on “Bonuses”).

So I figured I would just get everything and still pay for those that I didn’t get the above bonuses. I redeemed all of my purchases today and it came back showing that not only I earned the $20 for the 10 items, but i also earned the $3, $3, and $2 from the bonuses. I earned 50% from the $5. So need to buy 2 more items tomorrow to earn the $5.

The cottonelle wipes the 10 ct size not working for me. It said not matched. But I bought the bigger size for $2.48 and it worked.

Thanks Natasha!!!!